1. Special thanks to U.S. Navy Band Public Information Coordinator Ken Fennell, MU1, USN and The Sea
Chanters for the copy of The Navy Hymn (Eternal Father) which appears on p.11, In Memoriam.
2. U.S. Navy Patrol Squadrons at VP Navy.com for all info re/VP-47 and personnel contact information.
3. Naval Aviation at Hull Number.com for their maintaining a VP-47 page and personnel roster.
4. Website at Together We Served for maintaing a great Navy site.
5. Thanks to Arnold Zaharia of the Mariner/Marlin Association for allowing us to use the Fall 2010 Vol 29, Issue 3
cover and story on p. 7 on this website.